Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to use of this website. In using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this website.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification in this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Copyright in this website
This website, all content, and copyright in all relevant copyright works is owned by Mike Greer NZ Ltd unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. You may not on-sell or otherwise commercialise any information or other content obtained from this website.
You may print a copy of any page of this website for your personal use only, unless such printing is expressly prohibited; any such print must be of the whole page. No part of this website may be otherwise reproduced, adapted, stored, distributed, printed, displayed, performed, published, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means or process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by storage in an information retrieval system) other than for purposes of engaging with Mike Greer Homes NZ Ltd, or any subsidiary entity, or by express prior written permission of Mike Greer Homes NZ Ltd.
Links to other websites
Links from this website to other sites beyond the control of Mike Greer Homes NZ Ltd are provided for the convenience of the user. Such links do not represent any official endorsement or approval of any such website, product, organisation, or service. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any such website.
Disclaimer of liability
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all details within this website; however, no warranty can be given by the company or its agents regarding the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information presented in the website. Intending purchasers should make their own inspections and enquiries. Photographs or artists impressions are for presentation purposes only and are indicative only.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Mike Greer Homes NZ Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) suffered or incurred by you as a result of or in connection with your use of this website or any linked website or your reliance on any information contained or accessed through this website. This disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute or law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
All information on the site is subject to change without notice.
Intellectual property policy
Mike Greer Homes NZ Ltd invests significant time, effort and money every year designing outstanding New Zealand homes. We regularly receive design awards from the housing industry for these homes. Accordingly, we take our intellectual property rights very seriously. But it is not only our investment that we are trying to protect. It is also the investment that our paying customers make when they choose to design and build with Mike Greer Homes. We believe that design is important – it is valuable and it deserves to be protected. We will always protect our rights and that of our paying customers in ensuring that others don't improperly use property that is not theirs.
As a matter of law, all plans, designs, illustrations, photos, images or other similar material produced by Mike Greer Homes NZ Ltd, whether in printed form or represented in actual homes, are owned by Mike Greer Homes NZ Ltd. The most common way we authorise people to use our intellectual property is through signing a contract with Mike Greer Homes. In the event that we detect or are informed of any breach of Mike Greer Homes NZ Ltd's intellectual property rights, we will pursue legal avenues to protect Mike Greer Homes NZ Ltd and its customers. We have enforced these rights on a number of occasions and the remedy awarded can be for damages to be paid and these sums can be substantial.
If you would like further information on our policy, please contact Mike Greer Homes and a representative will contact you. Should you believe Mike Greer Homes NZ Ltd's rights have been infringed, we also encourage you to advise us.
Home and Land Conditions
- All images and illustrations are to be used as a guide only and may represent nonstandard or upgrade options that are not included in the package price.
- With land not supplied by Mike Greer Homes, land developer terms and conditions apply.
- House and Land packages are only available for the specific lot and house advertised.
- The determined house siting on the lot is at the discretion of Mike Greer Homes only.
- Packages may change as a result of variations to the inclusions or specifications required by the purchaser.
- House and land packages are only made available to customers who confirm a valid Sales and Purchase Agreement with Mike Greer Homes.
- Final costs, dimensions and inclusions may vary from the information provided and may be varied by Mike Greer Homes without notice.
- Mike Greer Homes reserves the right to withdraw any Home and Land Packages at any time without notice.
- Mike Greer Homes reserves the right to withdraw any Home and Land Package if the land or home become unavailable or sold.
No Deposit June
Special conditions of June 2017 no deposit promotion.
- The Vendor and Purchaser must have duly executed an Agreement for the sale and purchase of a property that has been selected by the Vendor for the purposes of the No Deposit Promotion (“the Agreement”).
- The Promotion commences on 1st June 2017 and ends on 31st June 2017 inclusive. The Vendor and Purchaser must have entered into the Agreement on or between those dates.
- The purchase price payable under the Agreement must be the full purchase price advertised and offered by the Vendor.
- The Vendor reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the June 2017 No Deposit Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that the Purchaser (and any other Purchaser related entity) is only entitled to enter into one No Deposit Agreement during the promotion period.
- Any variations to the building work are to be agreed in writing and any increase in the purchase price is to be paid in advance.
- The Purchaser will provide the Vendor a copy of one current form of photographic identification and its New Zealand Inland Revenue Department number.
- This promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The eligibility of the Purchaser to participate in the No Deposit Promotion is subject to points 10 and 11 below and to any information obtained being acceptable to the Vendor in its sole discretion in all respects.
- The Purchaser, if requested by the Vendor will provide written confirmation of:
- Any finance offer to enable the Purchaser to complete the purchase;
- Income details;
- Employment History;
- Residency status.
- The Purchaser authorises the Vendor to undertake a credit check.